Most frequent questions and answers
Consultation with a specialist in intimate relationships may be needed in the following cases:
- pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse;
- lack of pleasure from sex;
- lack of sexual desire or arousal;
- erectile dysfunction;
- premature ejaculation;
- inability to reach orgasm;
- problems during sexual intercourse associated with a chronic disease.
This is not a complete list of problems that a sexual health clinic deals with. It is important to understand those sexual disturbances may seem minor at first, but over time they often worsen and lead to more serious and long-term problems in life. Therefore, it is important to seek professional help in a timely manner.